PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My birthday present to myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday present to myself

Got tired of my old laptop so bought myself a new PC. Arrived today on my birthday! I will mostly be using it for poker so I think I went for overkill on the spec. Quad core 3.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard disk. Haven't installed pokerstars on it yet, not sure I want to lose any money today. Will probably cash out some money and buy a tracker for it soon. Will see if HEM works on it, didn't work on my old laptop.

Happy Birthday willhebe from all at Pokerschoolonline.

Hope you enjoy your self bought present, and have a great day.

If you need some info on HEM HUD, you may like to have a look at this video

Good luck, and have a great day.

Tony

Comment

Hi willhebe Happy birthday! Quad Core That should easily handle any poker software you use. Personally I find HM2 and Table Ninja well worth the money! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.