PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HM2 Stats are displayed all over the place, not beside or below player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HM2 Stats are displayed all over the place, not beside or below player

Can u guys please look at this picture and tell me where i can how stats are displayed. I want stats to be displayed below every player or beside somewhere where they dont cover cards. Where can i change that? I attached picture to show you whats wrong. I coulnt upload picture because file is too big. Thank in advance.

Your picture didn't show but if you need help with HEM i would suggest that you contact them directly Here is a link to the HEM forum site. Which may provide the answer for you. .

Hope that helps, good luck.

Tony

Comment

Right click on the players stat that you want to move , keep it clicked then move the stat to where you want it to be lol

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.