PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with HM2 HUD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with HM2 HUD

My HM2 HUD doesn't load info from hands played in previous sessions, only the current session.
    I don't have "Use session stats" ticked on the config settings, does anyone know why this my be happing?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mana,

I'm not sure tbh, it's got to be a setting somewhere but I use HEM1 so I'm not familiar with the HM2 settings. I would suggest posting on their forum, it seems like a basic technical question so you'll probably get the fastest answer there: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/

Thanks,
    Dave

Maybe someone here familiar with HM2 HUD settings will chime in as well...
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Mana,
      Hope dave's post was helpfull.
      I see that this is your first forum post, so can i welcome you to PSO, im sure that you will find loads of helpful stuff here, you may like to follow this link which shows all the stuff available to members.

Best of luck, and i hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Tony

Comment

I use HEM2 but am unfarmiliar with the problem, I think your best option is to join and post on the HM forums. You won't get an immediate response but they usually fix your problems within 24 hours.

Sorry I can't help but I thnk that's your best option.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks guys, I've figured out what the problem was. I wasn't connecting to the database because my Windows was out of date, all fixed now.

Comment

Windows was out of date

Which version ?

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.