PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depositor thingies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depositor thingies

Someone came to see me and decided to deposit for me.
    So I can now play the depositor freerolls for a month.
    Playing the 5th so far, made some cash on 3, running in the 70 cents in this one.

They're actually horrible, it's all-in by someone 9 hands out of 10, so it's basically coin-flipping all the time, and it makes no sense to rebuy or add-on given the prize structure. Still, I made it ITM 4 out of 5 so far.

Question is, does anyone know of any site that tracks these?
    Neither sharkscope nor pokerprolabs do.

BTW... the one I didn't make ITM... bust hand:

Seat 6: Don B. Cilly showed [3h 9h] and lost with a straight flush, Nine to King

I'm not kidding.

Seat 2: 56rotta showed [Ah 7d] and won (12862) with a Royal Flush

Comment

Hi Don!

Since they're special tourneys and freerolls, I don't think any of the tracking sites use them (at least none of the ones that I use track them).

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** Moved *** Hi Don, I'm not too sure. I guess them being freerolls they would not be tracked, that would be my guess. Sorry I cannot be more of a help. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Tch. Pity 'cause I would have liked to have something to track my progress there.
          Ok, it's just a text file... I'm almost too lazy for that, forget spreadsheets.

Funny thing is, the above mentioned sites do track the WR2s...

Comment

It's probably because everyone can't play in these.
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.