PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where oh where

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where oh where

Where has the refresh button gone from the Info part of the chat box?? Bring it back please.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
    Where has the refresh button gone from the Info part of the chat box?? Bring it back please.
    Hi Chilli, The latest PokerStars client UPDATE has included an auto-refresh feature for the Info tab. To quote: - Auto-Refresh Info Tab The “Info” tab on the tables will now automatically refresh after each hand. This has freed up some space so we are adding “X places paid” for tournaments. Please let us know what you will find most useful for both ring games and tournament to be added in this tab. - Raiser umbup:

Comment

Must be blind

Was in MTT tournament this morning and had to click the stat box then go back to the info box to get it to update all tournament long , will try again later and yes i have the update. Also when the billion hands are being dealt at tables all you can see in the lobby is The ___ hand is being dealt at, knowing where would be a nice thing, or is hidden for a reason. Thanks

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I discovered today that if you click on the message, it takes you to the table where the hand is being dealt. This isn't clear, since no link appears whne you move you mouse over the message, but it works.

Hope this helps.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nope cant see

I tried everything on the front lobby page that even hinted of milestone hands and nothing. Haven t yet been able to connect to see one being played out, but ty for your answer and trying.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
            I tried everything on the front lobby page that even hinted of milestone hands and nothing. Haven t yet been able to connect to see one being played out, but ty for your answer and trying.
            Hiya Chlli, On the top right of the lobby you will see a News Box that counts down how many hands are left til' the next milestone hand is dealt. When the hand is being dealt it will announce that 'the next milestone hand is being dealt at table _____ ' Click on the table name and it should bring you there.... hope this helps!
            Raiser umbup:

Comment

No no no

Im gonna scream!!!

My box in the lobby reads like this

The milestone hand
              #79,838,000,000 is being played at

it dosent matter if I have a full screen , partial or which way I drag the screen the above is the extent of the message, and no I cant expand it. the above is exactly what I get with a small square area on each side of the message that says road to
              billion

I dont get it
              thanks

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yipee

Finally I got it, it was the text size that was doing this, if you have largest on , you can NOT see which table is being dealt the anniversary hand. Everything works other than the largest setting.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.