PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars Black Theme - table colour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars Black Theme - table colour

does anyone know how to change the colour of this table from green to maybe black or grey ? I really like everything about the theme except for the green table it just stand outs and doesn't bend in .

Hi Animosama,

If you go to the client lobby, view, table themes and select Pokerstars Slick Light Theme, you will get a black table.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Hmm. I would try the Nova black actually

Comment

thank you guys for your suggestions but I am really obsessed about the getting a black table for the pokerstars black theme , I am just so in love with this theme it's just the green table that is messing it up.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.