PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn all Mods.... Check out Daniels new Weekly Rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn all Mods.... Check out Daniels new Weekly Rant

A must see for Mods.........http://www.pokernews.com/muck/daniel...ts"></i>umbup:

umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: But I'm pretty sure they won't get the point Maybe, Daniel should come over to this forum and see our mods in action and teach them a thing or two...lol umbup:umbup:

Comment

I seen the start of Daniels last blog and it was clearly spam, I didn't watch the rest after I switched off. Don't blame the mods on 2P2 for banning him, if I done it I would recieve a lifetime ban.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The story is about how fast mods are on pulling the trigger
        You should listen to it again

Comment

I watched Daniels video He's awesome! Pretty passionate about his poker, and a funny guy....too,,,,umbup:..he did admit he was wrong,, which was also cool,,,...I wonder if he would like to be a mod,,, lets invite him over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The story is about how fast mods are on pulling the trigger
            You should listen to it again
            The first 5 mins had a logo in the corner for the game and that was all he talked abou.

Players get a cut of any gambling so it's in his interest to plug it. I follow Daniel on Twitter, I like him but I hate being spammed.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

This is only the second time I've bothered watching Daniel's video blog.

It's OK in some ways - he is moderately entertaining for an amateur, he knows how to talk to camera and covers a topic that will resonate with many forum users - although somehow I (cynically) wonder if his 'ban' was just a set up or engineered seeing how he is such a seldom poster at the site in question.

Basically it is a big ad for the Negreanu brand and his own forum, where presumably the mods are really cool and let you curse and diss and sheeeeet..... and as such I don't have a problem with it.

He does make some valid points, just the ones that have been made many times in this forum and others by poker 'plebs' rather than poker 'celebs'- (and yes even I have been forum banned - seriously - a harmless old gentleman like myself).

He's just a bit too self- righteous in this one for me - and it goes on way too long, I lost interest eons before it finished - and I learnt absolute squat. I would rather he concentrated on playing and maybe help us out here with a few training videos - I respect him as a player and don't dislike him, but he is the main face of PSO and he doesn't seem to have any input here whatsoever.

Give me Vicky Coren anyday......

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.