PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hud problems holdem manager solved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hud problems holdem manager solved

hi guys i just wanted to share this with you. i alway hadproblems with holdem manager. the hud stats kept moving around my screen, drove me crazy!..i tried everything i could think of..now i've found the solution! set the opacity to max (hud options, config properties) it works like a charm now! hope i can help someone with the same problemumbup: gl at the tables

Hi, what did u mean by move around? Mine has a problem with the positioning. I play 6 max cash games, but 2 of the players' HUD display are not aligned (player 1 and 2) even though I have saved my seating preference on pokerstars and on HEM HUD options. They are both shifted down.

Does anyone know the reason behind this misalignment?

Comment

If you right click on the HUD you can move it to any position you want on the table. Wherever you move it to HEM will remember that position.

The above is assuming you have everything else set up correct ie. you sit in the same seat and also let HEM know what seat your sitting at.

One of the things that put me off HEM when I first trialed it was it was complicated to set up but I stuck with it and have it working well.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Haha ok solved! Didn't know it's so simple. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.