PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Tracker 4 Beta - Now Available To The Public

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Tracker 4 Beta - Now Available To The Public

I think it's available for everybody to try, but you know what when I turned it on, it started moving all my hands from PT3 to the new PT4. Which thank goodness turns out okay for me because I'm eligible for the free upgrade since I just bought PT3 a couple of months ago. But who knows, that could be a real nightmare for somebody who just wants to try things out but not commit to buying PT4 when it comes out. So like I think it's available to everybody, but yeah, I don't know how easy it would be if it starts importing all your hands, to go back to using the older version, or to go back to HM and stuff? But it's pretty cool so far ... there's a built-in poker stove type thing. And there's an ICM calculator, but I'm not sure if it gives advice like SNG Wizard does on when to push/fold. And the graph is interactive. But now I have to reset all my filters and my HUD ... will be very nice to get things looking like I'm used to Anyways, so here's the link in case people are interested: https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT4/beta.php umbup: Oh, and it's still in beta mode, so there may be some minor glitches, but I haven't found any ... so far
    Last edited by TrustySam; Fri Mar 23, 2012, 02:34 AM.

I like PT4 a lot i been running it for a few months now and it is very nice

Have fun with it

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah I am loving it so far. Nice to finally have the leak buster available.

Replayer system is superb too, Equity checks so easy to access
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Hope you don't mind, going to test the youtube feature in pt4 here. I don't upload stuff to youtube much, so could some1 confirm if it worked properly. Just a quick Micro hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7OJkqSeQ5Y
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
          Hope you don't mind, going to test the youtube feature in pt4 here. I don't upload stuff to youtube much, so could some1 confirm if it worked properly. Just a quick Micro hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7OJkqSeQ5Y

Worked for me
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.