PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ace on the river?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace on the river?

just found ace on the river for £7 result. gota wait a month as its coming from america. what i want to kno is the reviews on this book are very hit and miss. some say best book ever, some say its barrys life story with a few tips. i only play online. will my game improve from reading this book? ps Barry G owns the big game wooop

I found it in an awkward format on the internet. Read, Then ordered a new copy through that company named after a rain forest for my device named after what you do to start a fire.

7 bucks.

I live way above arctic circle. Kindle is a real life saver when it comes to getting books.

==========

The book gives a real good look into what a poker lifestyle really entails. If the book helps ground you in realism, then it will assuredly improve your play over time.

Comment

Your game will not improve reading this book.

As jergul says, it provides insight into a professional poker player's lifestyle.
      Last edited by NotInDenial; Tue Aug 07, 2012, 04:32 AM. Reason: My reply was originally not terribly explanatory.

Comment

Well, i downloaded e-book n read it... I ve to admit that the writer just tells us the story of his life... U should read some other books such as Harrington on Hold'em or sth. like that... I didnt like that book cuz my play didnt improve with it...

Comment

Hi Darkod10

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the things that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

Alejandro (AJEI)

Comment

Hi NotInDenial

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the things that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

Alejandro (AJEI)

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.