PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokerpro labs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokerpro labs

is anyone using pokerpro super hud and/or tournament shark?if yes do you feel they are worth the money for subscription?thinking about purchasing and curious about huds etc and their value and benefits anyone with any useful info please fill me in

Mile I have used the super hud and being a web based format has its benefits but i find that it makes my data flicker when it updates and it is slow and confusing. I also have paid for and use PT3 and I love it. If you are only playing the $11 and under games then the micro version of the tracker will be good enough for you as they only track games under $11 buy ins.

Giddy Up!

Comment

re post thnx honu i'll check it out umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.