PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

table ninja

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• table ninja

hi just wondering is anyone using table ninja?
    if so what are its benefits? and are there any tutorial videos available for it?

i just got the free trial for 30 days and any help in getting it going and running properly would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I think there might be some videos on how to set it up.
    Think there is a program called xpadder that you can program a xbox controller and use that to play.
    Would look into that for sure if I wasnt on a mac and worried about glitches running parallels for windows.

Let me check if I can find you something more.

Comment

MEh..to much of a search.

Go to Twoplustwo and search "table ninja" and all kinds of stuff will come up.
      Just noticed a old thread on a mac version that I posted in,glad you brought this up.

Comment

TN's website has videos on it's features that'll help you out. There's at least one video specifically for setting it up.

The main features I use are the pot-betting hotkeys and the SNG Opener. The hotkeys let me assign a default bet to one particular key so all I need to do is press that one key if I ever want to bet. Checking and folding is easier, too, since I just hit one key to get that done. The SNG Opener lets me focus on my tables while new games load up as I don't actually have to manually sign up for them.

Comment

Pstars has hotkey program in the software already that is easy to use, for the lazy folks out there
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.