PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poker rng 6.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
    dark force against me no,against every one i feel,theres cheats on this site with out a shadow of a doubt and if players reported suspisious behavour maybe security can get them,thats it, my game is fine im not worried about my game,its the players sitting tag then bam with 92 hitting 922 flops come on you must of seen this,regular as well,theres something new they are doing that pokerstars as not picked up on surely?.
    And i was trying to help pokerstars no one else,anyway this probably my last reply so gl at the tables to you and moxi.

This NOT SO MUCH...

First,yeah,I did read your posts and JW's replies.Did you?

AFTER he shows you where this is A: a scam and B: the user in the videos is a mega-donk...you STILL won't give up the ghost on this nonsense.

I guaran-damn-tee you that Dman and I (more him I would wager...) have found and outed more REAL cheaters on this site than you.

Now,take your purported near-Mensa like intellect and think on this for a minute...

...if someone reported to be benefiting from a "cheating" software is seeing "returns" of -80 ROI and 5% ITM percentages then today is your lucky day holdem. For I'm going to give you,FOR FREE,the secret to a foolproof style of play that will better those numbers...

...just ship it with ATC,every hand,from here on out. No deviation. Given the pre-flop hand %'s against ATC from AA through 22 and everything in between if the numbers hold you WILL see a better return than the user of this brilliant program did.

Finally,if you're worried about someone shipping 92 and sucking out instead of worrying that you don't see MORE of this then trust me...you have PLENTY to worry about in your game and it is most definitely NOT fine.

I LOVE seeing droolers hit hands like this,even on the occasions that it happens to ME. (Well,"love" may be a little strong,but the players that know will get my gist here...).

Because every time some fool does that and hits it reinforces in there little pinhead the idea that this is a play to be made. And there is likely to be anywhere from 1-4 other dopes (more sometimes) at the table who see this and it makes THEM more inclined to do it.

That's a good thing for me. I welcome players like that with open arms and ask them to get as many like-minded friends and relatives as they can to open an account on Stars.

If you don't feel that way...well,like I said...you have PLENTY to be worrying about in your game.

Think on that.
    Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sat Feb 11, 2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      Moxie he quit again this morning

Cool,so he should be reading all this by...nowish?

Besides you know my aim as it dovetails with yours when you call out drivel like this...it's not intended for the poster alone but also for anyone that gives the poster's "theories" credence.

Comment

yup lol

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          Holdem,

Also, if you look up the user in the youtube video, per OPR, they have a -80% ROI.

In my eyes, if it would work, they should be making money, not losing 80% with a 5% ITM number.

John (JWK24)

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          He's on about the fact that all of your posts suggest that there is some dark force working against you that prevents you from become the winning player you think you should be. You seem far too easily distracted and have yet to display any signs that you might be realising that it's "your" game you should be concentrating on.
          Anything to avoid accepting personal responsibility...

Comment

Time for my second cup of coffee...........

Comment

its just a random number generator

not really sure if this is the right place to post this but i saw a thread a while back asking about poker rng 6.0 and this is the first chance ive had the time to write about it.

i believe holdemace was the player asking,

i saw the same youtube videos you spoke of and lets face it, its got to make you curious,there are several versions of this software/program around and basically when youre playing and see some of the players that win with ridiculous hands you got to wonder if your on a level playing field.
              i actually sent a message to pokerstars support asking about these programs and those youtube posted videos and got this response, this is not the exact response word for word ,but they pretty much likened it to the false moon landing videos scandal.
              many forums will tell you its a scam and stay away,but to some degree reverse engineering must be possible or why would sites ban these programs or threaten banning you if you are caught using them,this is seen in most poker clients terms and conditions of use.
              operators of poker clients have a business to protect,are they really going to tell you " yes these programs work, but please come gamble your money anyway" i dont think so.The creators of these programs want to make a sale so are they going to give us the true facts, i dont think so. I know its not the same ,and was most likely an isolated case,but if you think cheating doesnt exist read about the scandal on ***imatebet. im not a very computer savvy person but if pokertars can view my screen whilst im playing, then why cant someone else.
              But back to poker rng,curiosity got the better of me,so i thought id find out for myself, i opened a small account at another site,purchased the program and gave it a try. i DO NOT use this software but heres what i can tell you.
              DOES IT WORK? to a degree yes but it runs from a database you create yourself and is not accurate after a couple of hundred hands,you will find some positive results after a few thousand hands,but the predictions it gives are not like the youtube post where you see every hand in succession with a dominate suit and 3 community cards and its never wrong,the building of the database is a tedious and time consuming pain in the arse,personally i play for enjoyment not to make a living,and this really detracts from that.My thoughts are this 'to use these programs they generally connect you to their server,so someone with access to all users input, receiving hundreds, thousands maybe millions of hands per day may benefit from its use,however you might give these people all your information to purchase their product and then they could possibly (with advanced computer knowledge) be playing at your table while you tell them your hole cards each and every hand, who knows?also i dont think it really does reverse engineer,i think its a computer program capable of extremely fast calculations,so if you look at it like this -there are only so many combinations of cards within a deck,if you have a database with thousands of recorded hands,what it does is discounts your hole cards that youve inputted, leaving 54 possible cards to come and calculates the outcome on a comparison to your stored data,i feel that with the calculations a computer can perform,what you end up getting is no more than an extremely well educated guess based on probability, so if its right 1 out of 10-15 times or predicts 1 or 2 cards correctly pre-flop on a semi regular basis dont think this something special.Look at it like this if you ring me up and while your playing and say i have K spades,Q of diamonds whats coming on the flop, i could have a guess at 3 cards,discounting your hole cards,if i tell you there will be an ace and one appears in the community cards am i phsycic "no" 4 of the remaining 54 cards are aces,so if i was right 1 in 10-15 times at guessing a single card,it wouldnt be that great a feat. *** PLEASE NOTE I TRIED THE SOFTWARE OUT A FEW YEARS AGO AS AN "EXPERIMENT ONLY" , PURELY TO DETERMINE WEATHER OR NOT I SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR REAL MONEY IF OTHER PLAYERS HAD ACCESS TO THIS TYPE OF ADVANTAGE, I DO NOT, AND WOULD NOT USE IT

Read more: poker rng 6.0 my 2 cents worth - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1mE8Y0MqH

Comment

Very interesting mile high thank you for the feed back from some one who has tested this. I think now I/we can rule out this as a posible threat completely. Thank you all for the feed back.

Comment

closed
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X