PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEM export for Cowboy's Challenge ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEM export for Cowboy's Challenge ??

hi all,

is there a way of exporting the needed info easily into a spreadsheet or text file for posting in the forum ?

i'm really not inclined to manually insert the results for 100's of tourneys.

thanks in advance
    17 Time Bracelet Winner

try windows snipping tool

Comment

anyone ?????????????
      17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

In PT3 you can expand the view of anything you are looking at and from that expanded view picture you can export the data (which defaults to excel format). I think i still have trail of HM2 so i'll take a quick peek.

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok found it,

Right click on the results -> Save grid as csv file.
          Excel can import csv files.

but you can import csv files here too.

Hope that works

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks, grade,

experimenting
            17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Didi it work?

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

no,

i only get an option to export to text file and i just can't get that to properly import into excel, there's a lot of rubbish in that file (not just the results ).

i haven't given up yet, though.

any other ideas anyone ??
                17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

if you can export the text file you can attach text files to your posts using the attachements below the posting box.

they should have more detail than Chris needs for the challenge.

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                    if you can export the text file you can attach text files to your posts using the attachements below the posting box.

they should have more detail than Chris needs for the challenge.

errrrr, believe me, they don't look anything like what he needs.

17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

DJ i know it is some work but I do all mine manually. Others are posting pretty nicely too. I use a graph only to show my results but i need tourney id's to verify and of course I can't win! I am always open to ideas we have some very smart peeps here.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.