PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstove

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstove

Hello ,

I found myself in a hand where I was 4 bet all in preflop holding pocket AA's , the villain held T9os . The flop brought a Jack & a Queen then , the turn brought a King resulting in the villain taking down the pot .

Just out of curiousity , I turn to Pokerstove to see what the odds of such an occurance is .... only to discover the software is now out of date , and the website is yet to release a functioning version .

Does anyone know what the story is long term for pokerstove and , or does anyone have an alternative to it ?

Looking forward to your replies .

JARGON1977

http://www.propokertools.com/simulat...tionEditor.jsp

Comment

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JARGON1977 View Post
        Just out of curiousity , I turn to Pokerstove to see what the odds of such an occurance is .... only to discover the software is now out of date , and the website is yet to release a functioning version .

Does anyone know what the story is long term for pokerstove and , or does anyone have an alternative to it ?
        I had the same thing happen to me when I tried to use it today.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes PokerStove does not work from the new year (it depends on system date of your computer).

Comment

Having the same problem, hopefully they put out an update to fix it.

I looked for an alternative and came across ****************** Equilab which seems to have the same functionality and work quite well
            http://www.******************/software/10/

Google: Equilab poker
            Last edited by DasherF78; Mon Jan 02, 2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

you can download last version, works
              http://www.pokerstove.com/download/P...veSetup124.exe

Comment

Thankyou all for your replies .

As the above poster states , there is a new version released and it's working perfectly well .

JARGON1977

Comment

Please continue to discuss here

**Closed**
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.