PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUDS

Doe anyone know anything about huds for NLH? Are they worth getting and can you recommend one?

Originally posted by mrgosling13 View Post
    Doe anyone know anything about huds for NLH? Are they worth getting and can you recommend one?
    **moved to better fitting forum JWK24**

@mrgosling13

The two most common tracking programs are PokerTracker4 (the one I use) and HoldEm Manager 2. With the tracking programs, the largest benefit of them is for reviewing your plays and plugging any leaks that you have in your game. The programs will benefit you based on how much time you put into studying and working with the results.

Here is a link to a video that Dave (TheLangolier) did on HUD usage.
    https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/article/Session-28-HUD-Heads-Up-Display-Usage

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

I like playing with Jivaro. Monthly 5$. For free I like playing with FPDB (Free Poker Database). This FPDB is absolutely free. I think that this programs is very good to players who playing low stakes.

Comment

Jivaro is indeed a nice HUD with i.m.o. a very nice layout. But it is only a HUD and you can not review sessions later . And for this reason it is far to expensive for what you get , again i.m.o. Another nice and not too expensive program is Drivehud. At the moment it doesn't support pm games but they are working on it.

Comment

Thanks guys, forgot to mention I'm on a Mac, and to that end I'm on a 30 day free trial with CoPilot. So far so good....

Comment

mrgosling13

I don't have a mac, but from what I have heard.. you've got the best one.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

I have PokerTracker 4 on my MBP

Comment

Hello guys, is there an allowed software to show the outs and odds while playing? I'm using Poker Copilot on my Mac. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Nightstalker79

There is not.. using anything that would, while playing would be a violation of the PS terms of service.

John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                    Nightstalker79

There is not.. using anything that would, while playing would be a violation of the PS terms of service.

John (JWK24)
                    There is a program called "iHold'em Indictator" for mac that estimates your odds of winning and tell you your outs as well as calculating pot odds. It is approved for use on pokerstars.

http://www.iholdemindicator.com/index.html

Comment

What you mean with " huds for NLH " ?

Comment

most huds wont tell you outs while playing a game , i use a hud just to see if a player is agg or weak ,then just play my own game carefully watchi
                        ng

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.