PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nut flush draw with 2 overcards, what to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut flush draw with 2 overcards, what to do?

I get so many time board with a nut flush draw with 2\1 overcard. and i have no clue what to do in those kind of flop. i usaly shove if i speak first to try to collect dead money, and raise if i have position. now my question is how could i play a hand like this ? in most sitoations ?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Check/shove.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

right.... :]

sounds better, no where to fold\ call it ?

Comment

Originally posted by oriholic View Post
        Check/shove.
        +1 umbup: If you check/shove, the opp will normally bet (or at least you hope they do) and then, even if they fold, you get some extra value from them. If you don't have 2 overs that you think can be good, then it may be better to check or make a small value bet, as you may not be the favorite in the hand.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.