PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buttom set on a braodway posbilty on the turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttom set on a braodway posbilty on the turn

Second hand of the tourny, i flopped a set and vilan called. he 3-bet turn and shoved the river. is that a cooler?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    could i saved some chips ?
    Last edited by Ibag123; Tue Nov 08, 2011, 07:57 PM.

Oh god this replayer is horrible, don't show results for the sake of allah.

You can't just call OTT, you either push or fold and for me this is an easy push.

Comment

with this being real early in a tourney, I'd have bet more on the flop (and would have thought about making a raise pre too). By not betting much compared to the stack sizes, you can get opps that will draw to broadway straights and if they're going to do that, I want to make them pay to do so.

On the turn, when re-raised by the opp..... I'm shipping it then. If there would be more in the pot (due to a larger flop bet), then instead of just raising, I'm shipping before they can re-raise me.

I wouldn't let the opp see the last card without putting their stack in before it.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.