PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupid Aces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid Aces

early stages of the premier not much of a read yet on most of them but i totaly picked this one up wrong!! any suggestions are welcome about the preflop play because after the flop i am just blinded by my rockets

at least it's early in the month, so you have some time to recover from it. In that situation, I don't mind the raise you made... but you could push there pre too.

when the opp calls your flop bet, most often, they've got a J and you need to check it down the rest of the way, or fold to a bet.... unless you get an A.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So many callers, so they should all at least have a mediocre hand, on that flop you had no chance because at least one of them should have a J, opponent is slow playing, you should of waked up when he called ur bet, because hes not gonna call with air (at least I hope in that league)

Would be a big loss but you were not pot commited yet, and you can always win those chips back with other hands.

Another option would be to go all-in pre-flop wich would have eliminated most hands with a Jack in it, it wouldnt be the best value thing to do, but most of the time you have better odds to win the pot that way.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.