PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this a fold on flop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this a fold on flop?

Villian was playing 26 / 10 over 103 hands limping 12% and calling iso raises, 3bet - 3%. Had seen few hands before jamming river AI twice about 65bb and 85bb respectively. I know I sucked out on turn but was it good call on Flop and was my 4bet size adequate? TY

villian did not showdown on his river shoves both opponents folded.

Comment

It's perfect. Commitment decisions. The Stack to pot ratio is under 2, you are going to be correct to commit on virtually any flop as the villain will be getting it in with worse often enough for that to be profitable. With the spr being this low you should only not be committed on the most horrific of flops, like KQJ or any 3 unpaired broadway cards as they'll give the villain a set fairly often in this scenario.

Your 4b sizing was good. One thing, you want to make a note on this guy... his 3b % of 3% indicates a pretty snug 3b range but the sample size is very small yet and clearly after seeing this hand we know his 3b range is NOT snug. He min-3b you with K7s and called a sizable 4b with it... make sure you note it so you can make better future reads than the HUD stat is currently providing, and add him to your buddy list, you want to play against guys like this.

Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.