PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does nobody post a winning hand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does nobody post a winning hand?

This is the Hand Analysis forum and all I see are hands that are lost. Hands that you won can be analysed as well?

I have posted losing hands as well as winning hands in this forum but i seem to be the only 1 that posts the winning side of things...

Here's A winner Here you go Tiber, The only reason I didnt post it to get analysied is i knew i was on a winner !

Comment

More people post losing hands to see if there is a place that they went wrong in it.

I do totally agree that hands that you win can, and should also be reviewed and evaluated. There is alot you can learn from them too.

ex: can I have gotten more value from an opponent? did I really have the odds to make a given ber or call?

Any and all situations where there are questions about a hand, win or lose, are always welcome.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        More people post losing hands to see if there is a place that they went wrong in it.

I do totally agree that hands that you win can, and should also be reviewed and evaluated. There is alot you can learn from them too.

ex: can I have gotten more value from an opponent? did I really have the odds to make a given ber or call?

Any and all situations where there are questions about a hand, win or lose, are always welcome.

Right On!!!!!
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

All the hands I post have a winner - it just isn't usually me....

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
            This is the Hand Analysis forum and all I see are hands that are lost. Hands that you won can be analysed as well?

I have posted losing hands as well as winning hands in this forum but i seem to be the only 1 that posts the winning side of things...
            just whene i was about to post a wining hand i saw this :P hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
              All the hands I post have a winner - it just isn't usually me....

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by edinfreeman View Post
                all the hands i post have a winner - it just isn't usually me....

Ed from edinburgh - edinfreeman
                roflmao +1

Comment

Most of the hands i have posted have been winners, but i dont tend to post the whole hand.

this is because I dont want the lucky Flop or turn to influance what people think i would rather hear what they would do in my preflop position.
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                    Most of the hands i have posted have been winners, but i dont tend to post the whole hand.

this is because I dont want the lucky Flop or turn to influance what people think i would rather hear what they would do in my preflop position.

by far the best method, for both winning and losing hands, (though I only recently worked out how to edit the hand to do this)

what I haven't worked out is how to edit the hero/villain names to Player1 / Player2 etc so the hand can be analysed from both points of view without influencing or getting sympathy.

Anybody worked this out?

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm pretty infrequent at posting hands, but here's my last two.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...e-repalyer-but....

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Cowboy-s-full
                      Finished 19th of 15K in this one....
                      ...pretty positive.

Comment

by far the best method, for both winning and losing hands, (though I only recently worked out how to edit the hand to do this)

what I haven't worked out is how to edit the hero/villain names to Player1 / Player2 etc so the hand can be analysed from both points of view without influencing or getting sympathy.

Anybody worked this out?

You can manually go to the HH, and cut the real name and replace it with the words "player 1 player 2 etc". do that on a word pad doc, then copy/paste the altered HH into the replayer.

should work I would think.
                        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks JDean, I'll attempt it next time.

Was looking for a winning hand to post today, but none have come along yet.....

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks JDean, I'll attempt it next time.

Was looking for a winning hand to post today, but none have come along yet.....

don't you just hate days like that?
                            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.