PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well foolish played

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well foolish played

Here's a hand for ya, hit top pair + K overcard on flop so i made a pot bet, the river was a downer but i was already pot commited due to alot of chips in. got lucky on the river i guess ps. forgot to mention the straight draw

no way would I push or raise the flop with that borad. Way too many hands that can beat you (higher kicker, made straight, overpair, set) already, let alone the draws. Just call their bet and muck to a raise.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Do we really wanna be in this pot with KJo? What are we hoping to hit KKx KJx JJx? Kxx is rarely good after raise so is Jxx. Blinds are 15/30 I would look better spot to play. Fold Preflop.

Flop reraise is horrible, considering that preflop raiser is behind you. in overall badly played.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.