PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluff carried out like a true donk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluff carried out like a true donk?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=047DCD8980

I tried to take down the pot with AQ suited, but then he rivered a pair and just called me to beat my high card A. What could I have done to manange these hands better if I do encounter them again?

they called a preflop raise and then led out on the flop. With that flop, it means they have either a pkt pair or 2 high cards. You can't beat the pkt pair and may or may not be ahead of 2 high cards. When a broadway card hits on the turn... do NOT bet, same goes for the river broadway card. You will NOT be able to bluff people at these levels.. if you can't beat a made hand, get out of it.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.