PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suited Ace part 2 (please see part one first)(spoiler alert)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suited Ace part 2 (please see part one first)(spoiler alert)

Reativly early in an STT hand 21 i think Klaital1985 playing 23/11 stas129 playing 26/16 whats my move now? Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Call<Fold<Shove

To raise or call is just going to burn a hole in your stack.

Comment

What better flop could you expect? If you don't play this flop you must fold Axs preflop next time.

Comment

if I didn't shove pre... it's an auto-shove on the flop.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

As TrumpinJoe said, if you have to even think about this flop, you can't be calling with . There is nothing to think about. I don't even think there's a range against which your shove on the flop is not +EV. Really think the preflop call was bad though. Still don't have enough info to know whether I lean toward shove or fold, but calling out of position just is not good.
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.