PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suited Ace part one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suited Ace part one

Reativly early in an STT hand 21 i think Klaital1985 playing 23/11 stas129 playing 26/16 whats my move? Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Fold or call,you havent given us any reads so either can be correct.

Comment

i gave 2 reads of the two villans (or i thought i had)

What else do you need to know and i'll add it.
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You posted details from your hud/hem which are great but a read is more something you picked up on.
        ie. Bet sizing,timing tells,way they played previous hands(by street),positional tells,yada yada yada.

It helps people play a hand with your thinking instead of shooting into the dark.
        A lot of variables to be considered and the more you offer the more detailed and accurate your responses will be.

Comment

At this point in the match Stas129 is the most agressive player at the player in the last 10 hands he has been picking up the pace.

Klaital seems to play agressive in late postion preflop then passive after.

At this point i have seen very few of their starting hands.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fold or shove, depends on reads. Probably fold though. Shove if you think the squeeze play has a high rate of success. Calling out of position on that stack size is basically a donation.
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.