PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal flush fold!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal flush fold!!!

How would you guys play this hand pre flop? Its hand from SNG tournamnet. SO SICK!!!!

You didn't fold a royal flush, you folded queen jack of clubs in early position.

Comment

With 16 BBs you really can't be raise/folding. Since you don't want to call a shove (except from the BB) a fold is probably the best option. Although if you're going to raise a suited connector on that stack, early position is the best place to do it from as it looks so strong (so people are less likely to resteal).

Don't be results-oriented And look, you wouldn't have gotten paid off anyway.
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well the only good thing here is that I'm currently at the final table and I'm the chip leader lol

Comment

Play is ok, is appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by hamburglarid View Post
            You didn't fold a royal flush, you folded queen jack of clubs in early position.
            +1000

Unless you have a hot line to Ms Cleo the psychic, on an infallible crystal ball, you have no clue what you will have after the flop.

If you want a SURE FIRE method to NEVER fold a hand which may turn out to be the best hand by the river, I can give that to you right now though:

NEVER FOLD

Of course you will also LOSE the maximum number of hands you can possibly lose...
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

lolololumbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by hamburglarid View Post
                HE DID FOLD A ROYAL FLUSH DRAW

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.