PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do u beat these

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u beat these

Knocked out just before break to these guys they kept pushing so i waited and this what happened.

PSO league I take it,you wont find this as often outside of PSO and when you do just be grateful that there are people that call and spew with worse hands,in the long run you will be happy about it.

I have no issues getting it in with KK or AA to triple up.

Comment

Yes pso again lol

Comment

WHY DOES ZONK STILL HAVE CARDS ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          WHY DOES ZONK STILL HAVE CARDS ??

The hand re-player is rigged.

Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
            Knocked out just before break to these guys they kept pushing so i waited and this what happened.
            In answer to how do you beat these it's simple. You can't when their miracles come home. The other 90% of the time you laugh your ass off to yourself while you rake the pot and never,ever,ever tell them exactly how dumb they are. Why ruin a good thing?

Comment

You don't try to beat it, that's how.
              By trying to change the immutable, you are too likely to make less effective plays, and cost yourself money.

Accept the fact that NOTHING in poker is 100% pre flop, and make the best decision you can.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

+ lots

The only thing you can control is your decisions.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.