PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stealing the blinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stealing the blinds

This dude was not very long at my table, but he played a reasonable range of hands as far i saw! the table was tight altough i saw a few attemps to bluf with air or semi bluf and a lot eastern europe and spanish players try to play a lot of gaps and other broadway type of hands. and with tight play i must say only when hitting they proceed to fire second or even 3rd barrel so my thought here was he´s stealing because it was almost never tried before thoughts plssss===

I cant believe he never hit a q on the river pokerstars must be broke
    nh sir

Comment

if the opp thought you were trying to re-steal, then they made a correct call with JJ (and was well ahead of you preflop as they were a 2-1 favorite).

If the opp was playing tight poker, then with their raise from the button, I wouldn't try a re-steal, only to call their bet and outplay them after the flop. I wouldn't want to do it with a tight player raising (possibly with them calling, but not raising). If a tight player raises there, they defiintely have a hand and will be ahead of you preflop... and I don't want to put all my chips in, especially with a playable stack, when I know I'm behind.

If the opp was a loose calling station, then it's probably worth the re-steal, as they'd be calling light.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.