PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big 3-Way Contest Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 3-Way Contest Pot

I thought I'd post this hand because it is interesting (well, to me anyway!) and because I was a little surprised to discover from the hand history what my opponents' mucked hands were. I expected to see QQ, JJ or TT, giving trips on the flop. Or maybe even K9 suited giving a sucker straight on the flop. However Seat 1: Chartopektis mucked [Ks Js]. He had an open-ended straight draw and he made his sucker straight on the river. and Seat 4: Creepa1992 (button) mucked [Qc Ad]. He had only top pair, top kicker but with a dangerous board and needed a K to split the pot with me. But flop here lived up to his name and took down two stacks. I've lost count recently of the number of good hands and flops I've had, but with no "customers" they are worth very little. Nice for that to change for this hand Not sure there is much to evaluate here, but I don't think I'd have gone all the way if I'd been in either of those other two seats.

Nice score floppy!!
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.