PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value

Bit early in a premier league game Most are playing pretty tight Could I have gotten any more for this hand ?

Well I am guessing he hit K or 6 but I really don't see how we get any more. It is always a crap shoot to maximize value. If you raise all in he might think you are trying to steal it. Since it appears you had no read on him I think you did about all you could.

Gidee Up!

Last edited by 19honu62; Sun Sep 25, 2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I'd think they probably had AK or KQ.... all you can do is to make a bet on the river that you think the opp will call. You may have gotten another 100 or so... but that also could make them fold. I think you really did pretty good.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

TY Guys

btw he had QsKc

Comment

Confused

How do you view mucked cards?? I've seen this in the forum before, but I have no idea how to do it. I know it has something to do with instant replay, but when I replay a hand it only shows me cards that were displayed during the hands. Hands that were mucked stay hidden.

Am I missing something??
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

if they call the final bet, hit the red button to view the replayer of the hand. they'll show.
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Make a c-bet. It's a very wet board and a texture that doesn't interact well with your preflop opening range, so you'll get called by any pair or draw, maybe raised, and people like to make moves on this board texture too. Start growing the pot immediately. A small c-bet is plenty given the stacks and probably the best to induce as well.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Mucked Cards I figured it out, under Options, Table Display Options, Display Folded Cards wasn't checked. I must have changed it at some point, probably thinking I was hiding my own folded cards. Lots of good info available when you check this, I'll be using it lots!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.