PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AKo and QQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKo and QQ

My personal playing style is not to reraise with AK IN POSITION. same with any of the big pairs. (like many hands, I love to play the player , so it disguises my hand)

lately I had AKo on the button. An early raiser opened, I flatcalled him and the big blind 3 betted.
    The opening raiser folded, I knew the big blind was a super tight player, tho i still called it, the flop didnt help me at all and I just folded to a bet.
    Now am I thinking, should I fold AKo in a situation like this even when I have big slick?

Same with QQ if a super tight person 3bets in a situation like this, should I just fold it?

Thanks in advance.

cash table or tourney, and if tourney, where are you at in it and what are the chip stacks.

Without knowing those things, I won't be able to answer you, as the answer will be totally dependent on the situation.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

cash games and early stages of a tournament(lvl 1 and 2)

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.