PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kq off 27player sng 1.50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kq off 27player sng 1.50

First hand or second hand in the sng. Bad fold?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

obviously you can't have any reads at this point. so I think it's a pretty good fold, but I'm definitely putting notes on both these guys for future reference, especially the cutoff. calling raises with queen rag and pushing hard with top no kick,fishy fishy fishy. And the UTG limp calling with J9s OOP also fishy fishy fishy. I'm putting them both on my buddy list for sure
    Last edited by mtnestegg; Tue Aug 09, 2011, 07:17 PM.
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

to two shoves, I think you made the correct play. I agree with MT that I'd be making notes on those two players and try to get in any tourney they're in... because they're in the big fish column, pushing or calling a push without premium hands early.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I dont take notes but maybe I should thanks for the infoumbup:
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
          I dont take notes but maybe I should thanks for the infoumbup:
          FOR SURE start doin so. And watch daves vid on effective note taking. That should help out a lot with that. Just click on their avatar then click notes. they will then be readily available in the future.umbup:
          Last edited by mtnestegg; Tue Aug 09, 2011, 08:43 PM.
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

One of those spots where you have no reads to go off of I think you should have just called on the flop and reevaluate on the turn, especially so if you plan to fold to a reraise on the flop. It's a disgusting feeling to put 20% of your stack in and have to fold, but without reads you don't know what your opponents are willing to push with, think it's fair to assume one of them could easily have 2 pair or better here.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.