PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QQ

I dont know how to explain this one. Would like to know how I could have played this better? SHould I have checked the flop? I bet so I could see where I was at. Then on the turn should I have just shoved it all in? And on the river I think my all in was the stupidest thing I could have done I just couldnt help it even tho I knew it was very very likely he had aj ak aq. So on the river should I have check folded because there was also a flush out there I think?
    Last edited by pokerstar671; Tue Aug 09, 2011, 06:02 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
    So on the river should I have check folded because there was also a flush out there I think?
    Was there a flush out there?

Comment

Oh no I think not my bad
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

that's a cooler hand, bigtime. I don't think there's any way that you're getting AK to fold in this hand... and due to that, you're going to be in trouble 100% of the time. Basically, whenever you would push in it, you're going to get called.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I like the cbet, and the turn bet when you have the nuts, but when called twice yuck yuck yuck to the river bet.
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Ok thanks umbup:
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

unlucky,

tho I dont like 3bet, since he minraised and you are out of position. I'd go for more, to get a better read on your opponents hand. and probably he'd call and you could have let it go on the flop.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.