PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Hands #20 - Behind the Poker Face - Week 5, Hand 28 - Negreanu vs Jensen vs Rou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Hands #20 - Behind the Poker Face - Week 5, Hand 28 - Negreanu vs Jensen vs Rou

Great Hands #20 - Behind the Poker Face - Week 5, Hand 28 - Negreanu vs Jensen vs Rousso
    8s5s vs Ah9d vs TdTc

Watch video here.

Would you have acted the same way? What would you have done differently? Share your thoughts and feedback via this forum discussion about this hand.

Regards
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

great example of pot control. Both Daniel and Vanessa knew that they could be way ahead or way behind and I like their checks on the turn/river. Alot of players, especially online would fire the turn and lose out on the river to a better hand.
    She's worried about him having a flush, since Daniel likes opening pots and playing pots with any suited cards that can make a straight too. He's worried about her having a big diamond.

The play that I did NOT like in the hand was Jensen call/folding preflop with A9 off. If you're going to call the first bet, then you need to call the raise, to get any credit at all. Personally, I'd muck it, as I'd want to have a straight draw or flush draw with the A, to call an UTG raise.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

once again, daniel gives exquisite commentary about how he played the hand. he was dead on as usual. scott seiver needs to shut up

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.