PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

OKay firstly i wanted to apoligise to everyone who i offended on this forum like honestly i was rude and abit immature about things sorry.........

It's just that im not used to talking much without profanity :P as you can tell, and i just feel that in poker it does help when others are str8 up with you and stuff but yeah lets just forget all that crap,,,,,,,

Promise from now on if i think im gonna blat out on someones page i won't and i won't talk smack on anyones threads anymore...........Also i will try and make positive contributions to hand analysis

im not trying to be a jerk but seriously would like to see all the bad beat story hands moved to the bad beat section of the forum, ffs lol

okay Sweet oku_ha_fools over n out

Originally posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
    im not trying to be a jerk but seriously would like to see all the bad beat story hands moved to the bad beat section of the forum, ffs lol

Yes +1. With an added addition to the Bad Beat section called "Coin flip Beats" for the goofs that don't know what a bad beat is but just wanted to vent /cough
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Apology acceptedumbup: I understand the frustration you feel about some of the hands, but just remember that this is a forum mainly for beginning players, and as such, most dont know the difference from a bad beat to a cooler etc I have enjoyed your analysis, even though a little gruff at times lol.. keep it up man, you can really help some people hereumbup:

Comment

Agree with Roomik. I loved your contributions even if they were a bit gruff.

Three day ban was a bit OTT IMHO but good to see you back. I actually know someone who recently got a two year ban. I am a good boy, I only ever got a one day ban

TC

So Far

TC

Comment

hahah 2 year ban wow thats abit ruff :P thanks all yes today is a new day and i would like to see everyone do well

goodluck all

oku_ha_fools

Comment

2 years...who?

That is almost enough time for me to complete a hand analysis!

...almost!

Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Lets say he is a Newcastle fan

BTW JD I have a real good hand for hand analysis (if I can find it) that I would really like your comments on. I will post it up on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately it has a bad beat element, that Oku might find rather entertaining LOL

TC
              Last edited by topthecat; Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. GL in all you do.

Comment

Oku, if you want to be seen as an authority, you can't keep taking it personally when people put you to the test. That's true everywhere in life - you never stop having to prove yourself (that your reliable, trustworthy, etc). And if you're good that shouldn't be much of a problem, right?

You need to let your track record, and the substance of your posts do the talking for you.

Comment

Point taken sam no hard feelings ae

Comment

Well, sorry if I was a little ... brutal ... in return. Just be thankful you didn't upset me the way JD did

Comment

yeah sweet no worries JD is a really nice guy! ooh no hope u 2 sort things out :P

Comment

Originally posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
                          yeah sweet no worries JD is a really nice guy! ooh no hope u 2 sort things out :P
                          Why - is he PM'ing you novels of upset or something? Not sure why he felt the need to try to be right, rather than just accept that maybe there were different ways of approaching the problem, depending on one's perspective ...
                          Last edited by TrustySam; Thu Jul 28, 2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

?well i really don't know what happend between you guys so?? im fully lost right now? hah sorry m8

Comment

Okay, sorry - I didn't know what you meant by your last comment - it sounded like you were saying you had been speaking to him in private.

Okay - cool!

GL at the tables there Oku. You're enthusiasm's great - what a wonderful quality to have!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.