PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket QQ's UTG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket QQ's UTG

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=BC20C4409E

I had no information on my opponent , should I have folded my hand instead of going all-in ?

That hand's just bad luck. Unless the opp was playing extremely, extremely tight.... I'm calling that every time with QQ. The only hands you're behind are KK or AA, which is against the odds (but will happen every so often).
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JARGON1977 View Post
      http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=BC20C4409E

I had no information on my opponent , should I have folded my hand instead of going all-in ?
      Rough spot.

QQ is going to be pretty good some of the time here, but is going to be plenty bad other times.

Your actions up to the shove were pretty spot on, but I do see why he'd immediately re-shove KK.

This is a spot where you MAY want to fold wihout info, as the range is pretty tight. Of course being blind on blind, you may also have someone thinking YOU are running the squeeze light...

So your call is fine, and a fold would have been fine too.

As JWK said, just bad luck you happened to choose wrongly.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very very tough spot here... but I wouldn't have folded.. never, basically b/c he's a random. You've got to have some reads to fold this imo

Comment

No way 100BB getting QQ in there to a 4 bet ship is fine......no need to be results orientated just badluck bro

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.