PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revenge of the tilted PSO'er

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge of the tilted PSO'er

Post Deleted
    Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012, 08:54 PM.

NICE ONE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Dayummm pls! Sweet man! Stack em high!! Mt
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

firstly flatting 17x and shoving a flop that has no K or A is definantly silly, if hes opening that much just shove imo :P or 3 bet a lil for him to come over the top....... im not sure what you wanted analysed seeming as you got all the money.......but i will say its bad play sorry man.......

good luck for future games

Comment

Originally posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
          firstly flatting 17x and shoving a flop that has no K or A is definantly silly, if hes opening that much just shove imo :P or 3 bet a lil for him to come over the top....... im not sure what you wanted analysed seeming as you got all the money.......but i will say its bad play sorry man.......

good luck for future games

DO YOU EVEN READ THEM BEFORE YOU SPEW ??

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            DO YOU EVEN READ THEM BEFORE YOU SPEW ??

give him a day or 2 and he'll be Silent Boob

Comment

yes i do, look im not being rude about it honestly talk to anyone who knows poker and theyl tell you flatting 17bb with QQ looking for a non A K flop is just not good at all.........what more is there to say? should i be complimenting bad play? were you slow playing with 4 people to a flop really?

If there is anything i can advise you, if you want to get better at poker you have got to humble yourself to advice of others and being able to accept that you had done something in a wrong way.........Don't be results orientated......

Comment

Originally posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
                yes i do, look im not being rude about it honestly talk to anyone who knows poker and theyl tell you flatting 17bb with QQ looking for a non A K flop is just not good at all.........what more is there to say? should i be complimenting bad play? were you slow playing with 4 people to a flop really?

If there is anything i can advise you, if you want to get better at poker you have got to humble yourself to advice of others and being able to accept that you had done something in a wrong way.........Don't be results orientated......

DID HE ASK YOU FOR ANY ANALYSIS OF HIS HAND
                HE SAID NO ANALYSIS NEEDED
                YOU HAD TO BRING UP A HAND THAT"S BEEN HERE LONGER THEN YOU HAVE
                TRY TO LET YOUR PLAY TALK FOR YOU FOR AWHILE
                GOOD LUCK

Comment

okay i think that was abit rude hemet lol anyways watever

Overall this is why you shouldn't be posting hands that don't need analysis in the HAND ANALYSIS SECTION OF THE FORUM if you want to brag aabout you playing bad go to the general discussion part honestly? i am aloud to report this hand and have it removed since it has nothing to do with analysis but im not going to im just gonna leave you guys be since your all very good and know how to slow play big pairs in a huge pot 4 way...........hahah okays

Bye bye

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.