PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not realy a question just need to hear some feed back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not realy a question just need to hear some feed back

this was not league $15 knockout single table ,two players knocked out one by me,then the dredded KK and yeah
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    ok im still alive and get the next hand and lets get back in his
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    dam guess i will earn some vpps i dont think i would play this any other way just some days the pokergods dont favour me guess we all feel that some days i did use the 1k winnings so back to the 1k

What's your reasoning for open shoving 26 BB's?

Comment

Make a value owning bet, and sometimes you get value owned...

A bet that size will usually only see a call by a better hand...yes, even when there IS only 1 better hand.

Bet to deny ods but invite a call, and you will tend to not only get MORE value from opponent mistakes, but you will leave yourself enough room to MAYBE get away from spots like this.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

A 3-4 bb raise here would very likely thin the field and still give you some "wiggle" room to actually play the hand. as jdean said, shoving 26 bb here just value owns yourself and will almost never be called unless you're beat, and you "want" to play this hand dont you? you dont want to just pick the blinds up with your premium holdings do you? you're utg+1 and any raise "should" look strong to descent opponents, so the shove here doesn't make too much sense to me. just mho for what its worth. stack em high! MT
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

I agree with the guys too, shoving 26bb in a pso game will get calls from almost any hands lol... but in a higher buyin game like this, that is more than likely filled with regs the only hand that calls you is AA... you might get lucky and have a paint chip eater at your table who will call with anything bet 3-4 bb and get reraised by the AA and you shove, fine, but dont just open shove them, try to make some moneyumbup: No matter what though I think all the chips were going in anyways

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.