PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK you taught ,or did i get it wrong again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK you taught ,or did i get it wrong again

I WAS TRYING TO FIURE OUT HOW TO GET TO 150VPP,BUT HAVE COME TO ASK ONE QUESTION,WHY SHOULD I SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY TRYING TO GET BETTER IMPROVING IN THE LEAGUE FOR WHAT HAND AFTER HAND AFTER THEN YOU WIN ONE AND BEFORE I WENT ALL IN I ASKED MYSELF SHOULD I FOLD I WON A HAND IN THIS GAME AND MAY HAVE BEEN ALRIGHT TO GET TO THE POINTS ,WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    rember if you tell me i played this right ,how do you play this in the new league

PSO league...

I call in this spot every day of the week, and twice on saturday!

Of course I also know that just because I am ahead, does not mean I am 100% to win!

AA and KK are the only 2 hands that I will ALWAYS (well, almost always) call a single all in shover in front of me. sometimes it is going to lose though...

Deal with it, and get 'em next time.
    Last edited by JDean; Mon Jul 04, 2011, 01:57 AM.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Played it well, horrible bad beat... if you dont like getting your $ in as an 85% favorite to win than something is wrong... remember 85% of the time you will double up against that hand.. thats odds I will jump on every timeumbup:

Comment

Like I said in the Bad Beats Forum on this hand PLaws the only way you can even think about laying the kings down is if you have a real good read on Villain #1 having AA and since it's a complete donk move to open shove 23 BB's with AA you have to be giving him credit for a pretty wide range that he could be shoving.

So it's a snap call and you scoop the pot way more often than not. Just not this time.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.