PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did not see this coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not see this coming

ive played this guy before and i know he goes all in with nothing hands but seems to win ,tonight he was on, and i was carefull till this hand,am i being too carless,?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Bet the flop. If you're going to raise the turn, go all in.

Don't feel bad about being beat here. There's no way you don't get all the money in with your holding.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You said he plays anything and mostly wins? Bet the flop small if he raises hope its not big if it is you will probably have to go all in if he calls atleast you can assume he has a flush draw or even ace rag and maybe on the turn it wont be hard to check fold just because its pso.
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by oriholic View Post
        Bet the flop. If you're going to raise the turn, go all in.

Don't feel bad about being beat here. There's no way you don't get all the money in with your holding.
        I agree. You absolutely have to bet the flop and if they push back, I'm shipping it.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.