PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AK against UTG preflop raiser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK against UTG preflop raiser

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=31321B3EF0

Hello ,

Here is a hand where I felt like I did not know what to do on my turn , I think I may have played it correctly but , again I need a little encouragement .

It was a 9 player 'SitnGo' $1.50 buy-in and I usually find myself jamming with this hand during this format , my strategy is tight aggressive .

no problems with the way you played that one at all. Called the preflop UTG raise, bet 60% of pot when you hit top pair and call someone else's push.

I'm surprised they pushed you with 2nd pair... I would have put them on probably a flush draw or an outside shot at KJ or 33.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.