PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK three times in one match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK three times in one match

entered a league match and had a great start ,was up ealy for a change ,then with a pair of kings i lost to ace jack kicker,downer but did not knock me back to far,later in the same match
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    then two hands after this one
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    i thought no way but sure did ,i did see the flop and should have folded ,when he went all in ,i figured he was bluffing after my last hand but after a great start ,i was diapointed with my end play ,so what are the odd s for three times in one match is there worse umbup:
    Last edited by PLaws62; Thu May 19, 2011, 05:06 AM.

Hand replayer's not working for me. All I can see is a bad min-3-bet preflop on the last hand. You should be pushing here 10000% of the time. You're simply not deep enough to be tricky and try to get AK or a smaller pair to jam here. Just ship it! You have 6 BBs!!!
    Last edited by oriholic; Thu May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can't see anything but preflop in either one..... so can't see everything.

I will say that if you get KK and an A comes on the flop, you need to be ready to muck it in most cases (especially against a player that will be in a hand whenever they have an A).
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks gents iknow i should have folded and will do better in the futre ,

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.