PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analysis please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis please

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Preflop and flop play are fine. Raise more on the turn. The pot is huge and your raise size is tiny compared to it, you should be getting a lot more value on your turn bet. You may have gotten a bit take in by his turn min-bet but the small raise is basically giving him a free card with any kind of longshot draw, due to how large the pot is already.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

On the turn pot is about 1100 and you have about 900. Raise all in. If you're against JJ or 10 10, oh well, unlucky. You'll get called by worse plenty.
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Informative as ever guys. many thanks.
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.