PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i found this funny and had to share

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found this funny and had to share

guess the hands, oh and it is long winded.

This is filled with treasure and joy.

Comment

what I want to know..... how hard were you laughing at this happening?????
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

seriously?

i couldn't stop for about 5 minutes, even now i watch it and it still makes me laugh, i would love to know what was going on in their heads with the raises they were doing.

Comment

This is funny as hell. I'm gonna guess that that one guy had a 9, something like J9, 10 9, or 97. And the other guy couldn't let go of some overpair... I would think I was against quads and a boat, where my trips or flush draw were drawing dead. Don't see 16-bets too often.

Just think about how much value you'd get from pocket 4s here...
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

LOL

I think this my be a case of calling station frenzy gone haywire or auditions for the Pokerstar's syncronised swimming team.

I have replayed it twice now. An absolute gem!

TC

Comment

No...new game structure...

Limit with no cap!

\o/
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

i couldn't believe i was watching it happen, i was too busy laughing to remind them it was in fact no limit lol

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.