PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-in preflop with kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-in preflop with kings

It was my last hand in today's $1.10 3K guaranteed tourney at 7 pm, after about an hour and 10 min of play, Should I fold (or call) instead of going all-in?

I like the push. You're a 68% favorite against those two hands. After the flop, they need either a 2-outer (9) or runner/runner to beat you.... and you're an 85% favorite.

It would have been better to only be up against 1 hand, instead of 2..... but what you don't want to do is to invite someone to draw at you cheap (it'll keep alot more ace/rag's or low pairs in if you just call).
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.