PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New helpers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New helpers

Just noticed Jdean and iseecookies are now helping Dave with the forum, great choices in bothumbup:umbup: I have the utmost respect for all 3 of you fine gents and even more for your poker knowledge This can only be a good thing going forward with this community

Oh I missed this but two very knowledgeable players indeed; and gentlemen to boot!

TC

And off course Dave is an ace man as well.
    Last edited by topthecat; Thu Apr 07, 2011, 02:25 AM. Reason: forgot the boss man

Comment

Hey me too!

Comment

You are AA Rocker

Comment

I can think of no better 3 persons in the whole world

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
            Hey me too!
            yes for a newb lol to this forum your contributions have been immense umbup: in a few months we might see your names bolded too

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              yes for a newb lol to this forum your contributions have been immense umbup: in a few months we might see your names bolded too
              Well, if it wasn't for the PSO I would still be sitting on a $20 bankroll without a clue how to be a profitable cash game player again. I got kind of lost as the game changed over the last couple years. I like it here!

Comment

Yeah, I second what roomik said - great choices!!! Helping a lot!!! umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Haha I now see rockers got it too umbup: good stuff dude lol

Comment

The request evaluation feature is new, and I don't think it was intended for anyone to be able to mark it as evaluation completed. Notice rockerguy marked this thread as completed. I sent a message today to advise that it seems to be open to everyone and was that the intent. As it was presented to me upon roll out, that was not the intent. FWIW, I also said if they are going to select specific evaluators to help, cookies and JD would make good choices, and I would certainly be glad to be sharing the duties. umbup: Dave
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                      The request evaluation feature is new, and I don't think it was intended for anyone to be able to mark it as evaluation completed. Notice rockerguy marked this thread as completed. I sent a message today to advise that it seems to be open to everyone and was that the intent. As it was presented to me upon roll out, that was not the intent. FWIW, I also said if they are going to select specific evaluators to help, cookies and JD would make good choices, and I would certainly be glad to be sharing the duties. umbup: Dave
                      I noticed when clicking on reply to one of the other threads that it gave me the option to mark the evaluation completed as well. I chose not to, since I was quite sure that it wasn't meant to be available to anyone. And I agree with Dave, cookies and JD would be good choices for evaluating hands. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                        LOL. Cookies, JD, and myself were chosen to help with evaluation which is why we have the capability to mark the thread as 'evaluated'.

Comment

Congrats guys and good luck
                          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
                            LOL. Cookies, JD, and myself were chosen to help with evaluation which is why we have the capability to mark the thread as 'evaluated'.

Add me to the list too. Can't reply as quick to things the next couple days, as I'm out of town playing in the WSOP Circuit on Friday/Sat.
                            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                              Add me to the list too. Can't reply as quick to things the next couple days, as I'm out of town playing in the WSOP Circuit on Friday/Sat.
                              Thought there might be more, just wasn't aware of any. tits!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.