PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make this call?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make this call?

I am chip leader, villian has shoved about 6 times last 15 hands... take his stack and I can go to bed lol

You will usually be facing a mid pair when a player shoves in early position.
    He wont play rags or KK or AA like this maybe QQ down to 77.Ive seen 33 and 22 in that spot but not as often.Never rags could be KQ,AJ,AQ and maybe AK.

I will take your clue and presum this is Fifty50.I think its a easy fold with KC red7 getting so short.
    Dynamics of stacks are more important than your cards,at least thats how I play these.
    Why risk your lead when you can let some one else do the dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
      You will usually be facing a mid pair when a player shoves in early position. He wont play rags or KK or AA like this maybe QQ down to 77.Ive seen 33 and 22 in that spot but not as often.Never rags could be KQ,AJ,AQ and maybe AK.
      I agree. He's willing to race, but would be just as happy with no calls and taking down the blinds and antes.
      I will take your clue and presum this is Fifty50.I think its a easy fold with KC red7 getting so short. Dynamics of stacks are more important than your cards,at least thats how I play these. Why risk your lead when you can let some one else do the dirty work.
      Actually sercoo_f is a familiar name to me. He plays in quite a few Sunday 1/4 Million (now Sunday Storm) $2.20 satellites. Not the turbo sit n go's, the scheduled satellites. I'm guessing that's what this is. umbup:

Comment

SSugs wins the prize

Comment

If this is a satellite then I can't answer the question as the info given is inadequate. Where is the seat bubble?

In a standard mtt this is a super easy call, AK plays very well against the range of under pairs and stuff like AT+ and KQ, and that's probably a tight range assignment if he's shoving frequently.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Satty to the sunday storm, top 6 get ticket, 7th gets 6 bux i think... I was sitting 1/ of 14 left

Comment

It's probably close. With 14 left and 6 seats given your stack this is probably a fold.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                SSugs wins the prize
                What's the prize? umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                  What's the prize? umbup:
                  I'm guessing it has something to do with a crabby patty.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                    What's the prize? umbup:
                    100 tickets to an Islanders playoff game zzzzzzzz evil:ug:leep:

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                      100 tickets to an Islanders playoff game zzzzzzzz evil:ug:leep:
                      ha ha ha ha umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.