PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I play it well ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I play it well ?

Could I have got any more money with this hand ?

I think these are coming in faster than Dave can answer them.

I also think that it's hard to put you on a king here, let alone two. I would have c-bet the flop, just because it would have come across bluffiest at that point, and that's when my opponents might be in a floating mood. If you weren't getting money in on the flop, you probably weren't getting much in at any point. To answer your question though: I dunno.

Comment

I think you played correct. Could u gotten more money? I dont know player called min bet would he of called 1600 instead of 800 on the river? would he of called an all in for 1710? I think the all in has a better chance of getting called than a 1600 bet. Did you look at the previous hands to see what the player had? I think he would of needed at least two pair with his hole cards being a pair higher than 9's to call. If he has 5's, 8's ,9's or 67 he probably re-raise you on the river, so he would need 10's, J's, Q's, or A's to call in my opinion
      Last edited by EA2USN; Mon Apr 04, 2011, 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Could you have gotten more? Short answer, probably. That's the best we can do with no info. If you have reads on your opponent then we can tell you how to most likely get more. But the fact that he put in such a large % of your stack tells me he probably would have put it all in if the betting were structured differently.

Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

He was pretty loose Sorry for lack of info He had pocket 3's Thanks for all your responses guys umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.