PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange hand

The following hand happened at level 6 of an MTT. I have used FTR to convert the hand because it allows you to hide identities. Any comments will be appreciated.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (10 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1850)
    UTG (t1170)
    UTG+1 (t1340)
    UTG+2 (t3395)
    MP1 (t1130)
    MP2 (t8445)
    MP3 (t7560)
    CO (t5573)
    Button (t16455)
    SB (t1055)

UTG's M: 3.90

Preflop:
    UTG bets t1170 (All-In), UTG+1 raises to t1340 (All-In), 8 folds

Flop: (t2640) K, 6, A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t2640) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2640) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2640

Results:
    UTG had A, A (three of a kind, Aces).
    UTG+1 had 7, 10 (straight, ten high).
    Outcome: UTG+1 won t2640
    Last edited by joy7108; Sun Mar 27, 2011, 10:03 PM. Reason: Hand converter mistake
    Bracelet Winner

Comment one: the forums are acting up lately. Any modified text is strangely invisible. Support's getting called as soon as I open my email.

Comment

missing stuff

The thing missing in this hand is that UTG raised all in and UTG+1 called. everything else is OK.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah, it's weird. Not a good play by the ten seven, but I can sort of see where they were going with it. They probably didn't really care anymore though and just wanted to double up or bust. Might have been a tilt play.

Comment

missing stuff

The thing missing in this hand is that UTG raised all in and UTG+1 called. everything else is OK.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.