PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right move wrong time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right move wrong time?

Hey fellas I wanted to see if you can give me your input on this hand. I feel I was on low tilt and that was the consequence of this move. But at the same time I'm still a rookie and so I don't know for sure if my move was really all that bad as I wanted to protect my blind at first, then just felt I had some outs that would help me. Any feedback is appreciated. umbup:

??

seeing as how this is pso- and your goal is itm- and villain only played 1 game in the league- so you cant use his rank as a guide- if i havent seen him raisin w/crap alot previous to this hand- i prob gonna let it go- now- if you know he is raising lite cause he is an atc monkey-- i would defend there- but once i miss that flop entirely= i let it go-- jmo-- gl - monk...

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.